The first hundred of participants of the “Tomorrow’s Lawyer” Program completed the final training module. The participants learned how to effectively communicate with the media and work with the public opinion. Of course, we cannot share the practical skills or advice received during the course but we can recommend books, to reveal the theoretical background of the training.
Even if you have not yet become a member of our Program, but willing to develop your professional and personal skills, the below references will be of great use. The materials were chosen by our experts, which means that they are extremely interesting and have practical benefits.
Have a great time these winter holidays!
Professionalism and publicity:
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo
- Paul Ekman: Psychology of lies. Fool me if you can
- Max Atkinson: Speech-making and Presentation Made Easy: Seven Essential Steps to Success
Movies to Watch
- Lincoln, USA, India, 2012
- Hotel Rwanda, UK, South Africa, Italy, 2004
- Unbreakable, 2009, USA
Also we recommend the following books:
- Chris Anderson, “TED Talks. The words change the world. The first official guide for public appearances “
- King L., “How to Talk to Anyone and Any Time”.
- Gallo K., “10 simple secrets of the best masters of business communication.”
- Lianne Shel, “Speak Like Obama.”