The next, fourth training within the Peer-to-Peer project will take place on June, 8-9 in Kyiv!
Mariya Prokopchuk (G9) and Anna Dushkova (G12), graduates of the Tomorrow’s Lawyer Program, invite you to the offline training “Development of Emotional Competence”.
During the training, participants will learn about:
- The role and importance of emotional intelligence, its importance in human life;
- Functions of emotions and drama of emotional intelligence;
- The mechanism of establishment of human attitudes and prejudices;
- Approaches to managing one’s own emotions and emotional states: a body-oriented approach; cognitive-behavioral approach;
- The nature of stress and emotional burnout;
- Techniques for resolving the emotional state;
- The theory of positive thinking.
The program includes practical training of emotion management skills and analysis of conflict situations occurred in real life relations. The trainers are Mariya Prokopchuk and Anna Dushkova, lawyers, graduates of the Tomorrow’s Lawyer Program and family mediators.
Date: June 8-9, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Venue: Office of the Ukrainian Bar Association, Kyiv, 6 Khreshchatyk Street (2nd floor).