On July 23, 2020, the third training for tomorrow’s lawyers will take place within the framework of the Peer-to-Peer project in a webinar format.
Vitaliy Nakonechny, a graduate of Season I of the “Tomorrow’s Lawyer” program together with the graduate of Season III Olena Hrytsayenko will hold a Peer-to-Peer event on the topic of Taxation of Legal Practice.
Olena and Vitaliy will share their experience in organizing their legal practice taxation scheme.
They will cover the following issues:
- Taxation and SSC for individual legal practice;
- Advantages and disadvantages of a “self-employed person” status;
- General system of taxation of Attorney’s Bureau and Attorneys-at-law office;
- Simplified taxation system of Attorney’s Bureau and Attorneys-at-law office;
- Direct management of the activities of the founding lawyers VS employment contract;
- Dividends and wages.