Date 17.12.2018 - 19.12.2018
Location 13 Polskyi Uzviz, Marlin Hotel, Odesa
Registration Registration Form
Category of participants Participants and Graduates of the Program
Training on Legal Writing, Odesa
On December 17-19, 2018 in Odesa, the “Tomorrow’s Lawyer” Program holds the fourth training on legal analysis with the expert and financial support of the US Embassy in Ukraine.
Writing a legal text requires a combination of analysis skills and written communication. How to properly organize the process of analytical thinking and reflect it with the help of language tools – the task of this Training on Legal Writing.
- Oksana Kolubmet. In 2001-2002, as a member of the Fulbright Foundation’s JFDP program, she worked at the University of Pittsburgh Law School to develop legal English curricula and materials for Ukrainian universities.
- Victoria Mitko, lawyer, Chair of the Board of the “Bar Association of Legal Aid Providers”, NGO.
- Peter Jarosz, a US federal prosecutor who is currently a legal adviser to the US Department of Justice at the US Embassy in Ukraine.
- Andriy Orlean, Head of the Human Rights in Pre-Trial Investigation Program of the Expert Center for Human Rights and Leading Research Fellow, Faculty of Law, Taras Shevchenko National University, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor.
- Taras Oksyuta, Deputy Chair of the Solomyansky District Court of Kyiv.