- Doctor of judicial sciences («The Theoretical and Organizational Principles of Functioning and Development of the Adversarial Criminal Justice (12.00.10), 2012;
- Associate Professor of Law, 2006
- Candidate of Judicial Sciences («Legal Guarantees of Activities of a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Ukraine» (12.00.09), 1998;
- Kyiv National University after Taras Shevchenko, specialty “Jurisprudence”, qualification – lawyer 1988 -1993.
- Professor at the Department of Justice of the Law Faculty of Kyiv National University after Taras Shevchenko, 2012 – till present;
- Professor of the Department on Criminal Proceedings of the National Academy of Internal Affairs, 2011 – 2012;
- Associate Professor at the Department on Constitutional and Administrative Law at the Faculty of Law at Kyiv National Economic University after Vadym Hetman, 2000 – 2011;
- Advocate at «Podilskiy Law Office in Kyiv”, 1994 – till present;
- Secretary-codifier of the Presidium of the Kyiv City Bar, 1987 – 1994.
ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE LEGAL PROFESSION AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Ad hoc judge of the European Court of Human Rights;
- National expert at the Council of Europe. The author of a series of seminars on professional training of judges, prosecutors and lawyers, including the Centres of Free Secondary Legal Aid.
- Member of the Expert Council of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
- Member of the Advisory Commission to the Ukrainian Helsinki Union of Human Rights;
- Chairman of the Qualification Chamber of Qualification-Disciplinary Bar Commission in Kyiv;
- Member of the Selection Committee of the election of the Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (2014 -2015);
- Lecturer of the National School of Judges of Ukraine.
- Member of the specialized Academic Councils on Thesis Defence at the Kyiv National University after Taras Shevchenko. (D 26.001.05) and the National Academy of Internal Affairs (D 26.007.05).
- Member of the Scientific and Methodological Council of the Law Faculty of Kyiv National University after Taras Shevchenko.
- Awarded with the Horary Award of the National Association of Advocates of Ukraine «Outstanding Lawyer of Ukraine»; Inter-Departmental Honour of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine – the Medal «For the development of science, technology and education»; diplomas of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, Union of Lawyers of Ukraine, Kyiv City Qualification-Disciplinary Bar Commission and diploma winner of professional competition «Advocacy – 2013» in the nomination «For active legislative work».
Author of over 100 scientific and methodical papers.