- Mediation: basic skills and process;
- Mediation: professional skills;
- Conflict competence skills;
- Restorative justice and tools of restorative justice programs;
- School reconciliation service. The process of creation, organization and approach;
- Restorative practices in schools;
- Mediation and restorative approach in criminal law.
- Certified mediator (2000);
- Certified facilitator of dialogue;
- Certified trainer in mediation;
- Certified facilitator of forums on public justice and community reconciliation;
- Additional training areas: non-violent communication (NVC), ToP facilitation in community development, OCA, mediation between companies and communities, organizational management;
- Odessa National Medical University.
- 20 years of experience in mediation and facilitation;
- 15 years of experience in teaching mediation and facilitation;
- 10 years of experience in facilitation of an international training program on human rights (Canada);
- 15 years of NGO management experience;
- 10 years of experience as international expert in the field of restorative justice and mediation in criminal cases.